Page 1 of 1

Automotive two post lifts

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:33 pm
by philofab
My buddy and I just bought 9 automotive lifts. I needed one for my shop and he needed 4 for his new building. That leaves us with 4 we don't need. These are very high quality two post lifts. Looking to get 2K a piece and I can deliver to SoCal, Nevada, or Arizona for a small fee. Will have pictures, specs, ratings in the morning when I go to pick them up.

I want to say they are rated at 9K each but I need to check.

Automotive two post lifts

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:09 pm
by philofab
Picked up three today. ALM 7001s and 9001s.

Re: Automotive two post lifts

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:12 am
by Broncodawg
Nice!! Would be all over this if didn't already have one.

Re: Automotive two post lifts

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:12 am
by Broncodawg
Buddy epressed some interest in your hoists? Wants a 9k minimum and curious what your letting them go for? Thanks, Greg

Re: Automotive two post lifts

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:27 pm
by philofab
ALM quoted me $4500 for new 9001s so I was thinking about 2K.

I can put one on a trailer and deliver it depending on where your buddy is.

Re: Automotive two post lifts

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:56 am
by Broncodawg
Sounds reasonable, will pass it on, but not sure if he's ready to pull the trigger. Thanks