Page 1 of 1

Free 1989 Bronco 5.0 Hillsboro, OR

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:08 am
by jakes_A_Snake
I have an 89 bronco 5.0 free for anyone that can pick it up ASAP. Bought it three weeks ago and I am not putting any more money into it. Engine runs but has an oil leak at the timing chain cover. Transfer case is shot according to the Mechanic and Transmission rebuilder. I will be keeping the Trans because I just had it rebuilt. Need gone ASAP. Engine ran good when shut off. Will be going for scrap if no one wants it by Monday due to it sitting at the mechanics yard and taking up space. Call me at 843 605 3719 due to me running around and not being able to reply right away. Clean Washington title in hand.

Re: Free 1989 Bronco 5.0 Hillsboro, OR

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:22 am
by Garlic Bronco
shit, if it was closer id take it.

Re: Free 1989 Bronco 5.0 Hillsboro, OR

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:10 pm
by VintageIronFab
Dude - why not just put it on craiglist at scrap prices and get rid of it that way? Someone will for sure come and buy it at that price.

Re: Free 1989 Bronco 5.0 Hillsboro, OR

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:13 am
by jakes_A_Snake
The bronco is now gone. Someone bought it.