Page 1 of 1

1995 Ford f-150 4x4 TTB bone stock or with SWP kit

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:17 pm
by hollandermotorsports
I am selling due to the fact I really do not need another project. I bought this to build a clean daily driver/ dual sport truck instead of prepping the big bronco when I want to use for the weekend. Well reality has kicked in and I do not need nor do I have time. So here is some history on the truck. It has a 5.8l I looked for this truck for months because I wanted 5.8l and 4x4. It has 159k miles runs and drives great Drew ford replaced the trans and rearend within the last 20k miles. The intrerior I had detailed about a month ago and is pretty clean I also had the windows tinted because clear windows eat me alive lol. If you see my parts package in the parts section I can include for the right price. The AC blows cold as well. The bad it needs a new windshield and new owner. Call or text if interested I am asking $4500 for the GFB guys. 760-803-9469.
00T0T_j64N6eE0ZQh_600x450.jpg

Re: 1995 Ford f-150 4x4 TTB bone stock or with SWP kit

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:45 am
by hollandermotorsports
price drop $3500 firm

Re: 1995 Ford f-150 4x4 TTB bone stock or with SWP kit

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:30 am
by westco
still available?

Re: 1995 Ford f-150 4x4 TTB bone stock or with SWP kit

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:43 am
by hollandermotorsports
westco wrote:still available?
No I sold it a while ago. Good luck in your search.