Page 1 of 1

Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:54 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
The time has come to move on to another project. I planned on keeping this thing forever but plans have changed so here it is: :cry:

Image
Image

95 Bronco, 5.8, 174,000ish miles, manual transfer case.
Runs and drives great, leaks a little oil here and there. I've had it for almost 3 years now. Engine only gets Amsoil Synthetic since I've had it. Just changed the oil, coolant and thermostat. AC and heater work great.

- 3" extended beams and axles. (beams have uniballs) 19" travel bump to strap with working 4x4.
- Wheelbase extended 3” total. 1.5” in front, 1.5” in back
- King 2.5x14" coilovers
- King 2.0 bumps
- radius arms with heims
- radius arm pivot boxes with integrated crossmember
- custom beam pivots
- single swing steering
- econoline steering pump upgrade
- bolt on engine cage with core support stiffeners
- K&N Air Filter
- bolt on front and rear bumpers (rear has receiver)
- HID conversion headlights
- 40" Tough Light LED bar
- 35'' BFG Muds with tons of tread left
- 15x7 custom Kel Fab beadlock wheels
- Race Trim front seats with sliders (Passenger side tilts forward to get in back)
- sound deadener from firewall to tailgate (Even over the rear wheel wells and up the side in rear)
- Maratrac Race Radio
- Fiberwerks fenders front and rear. Both are +3
- Spare tire swinger mounts have been reinforced and safety lock has been added to ensure latch does not accidentally come unlatched when driving. Tire swinger also has flag mount.
- +1.75 wheel spacers in rear
- Giant Motorsports 64 leaf spring kit with Kel Fab hangers and shackles. 19" travel bump to strap.
- King 2.5x12 race series double bypass
- under bed bolt on shock hoop
- extended staineless braided brake lines front and rear
I think that’s about it but I’m probably forgetting something…

This truck has seen the dirt only a handful of times and has only been on one actual trip.
I have personally done all the fabwork on this and have built it thinking I’ll never get rid of it so hopefully that explains a little of the quality of work and time that went into getting it where it is today. Longevity as well as performance were on my mind as I built it.

As of 2-9-15, the only thing this truck needs is a new axle. I bent the one it has now at glamis a couple weeks ago. It doesn’t leak, squeak, clunk, rattle etc. It drives fine but the camber is off pretty bad as the axle tubes are bent. I will be putting a replacement trussed axle under it hopefully in the next couple weeks but if someone wants to buy it before then I’ll take money off to get that replaced.

Complete build thread with tons of pics can be seen at:
http://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/view ... =33&t=3079

I’m asking $14,500
Not interested in any trades.

Call, text, email , or PM
Kelly
951-85two-870six
kelly_s@kelfabcreations.com

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:26 pm
by otter
Finally decided to pull the trigger on selling it.

I love this Bronco. Great price for a Badass rig. GLWS.

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:30 am
by Kel Fab Creations
Thanks Pat!

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:12 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
Here's one of the few outside truck action footage have. Not TT status but you can see the suspension doing it's job.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKhUawP ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:13 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
Oops, can't figure out how to embed that video...

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:14 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
I also have autofab poly engine and trans mounts that will come with the truck.

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:31 pm
by dtbback
if only I could sell all the parts I have gathered and my bronco to come close to buying this!!

Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:39 pm
by Andy Jones
Awesome Truck ! Awesome Price !! Good luck on your sale Kelly. I have Kel Fab Products on my bronco that I'm building. And I can say they're definitely top-notch components.

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:30 am
by Kel Fab Creations
$13,995

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:24 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
More pics

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:27 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
more

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:36 am
by Kel Fab Creations
Sold.

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 pm
by keenanduran1
Congrats on the sale!

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 pm
by keenanduran1
Congrats on the sale! What headlights are those?

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:22 pm
by tcm glx
Congrats on the sale. Hopefully the owner stays on and keeps us updated.

keenanduran1 wrote:Congrats on the sale! What headlights are those?
http://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/view ... &start=120

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:25 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
Thanks guys. Tony, he did say he's gonna setup an account here and continue the build. :-)

Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:45 pm
by dcashley84
U guys build bumpers. Also looking for rear hydro bumps to be installed. Possibly a cage too. I'm in elsinore

Re: Kel Fab Bronco For Sale

Posted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:25 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
I no longer build products for customers. Sorry.