SD craigslist find

7D6F250
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Bronco Info: i drive a 76' F250 and a 09' F350
Location: Trabuco Canyon SoCal

SD craigslist find

Post by 7D6F250 »

Seabass
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 pm
Bronco Info: 96 bronco

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by Seabass »

Cut that shit out Jason. Stop spending all my money!
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by SteveG »

Oh man. I love it! This is exactly what I would be searching for if I was looking for a project. Smog free, great fab work (I'm assuming since it's from Spirit), history... major, major cool points. Did I mention I love it? And for the price? By the way, LOVE IT!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

yup. tempting to even those of us NOT looking for another project.

I think he's already started parting it out though as I've seen a bunch of the parts on RDC
SC150
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:31 am
Bronco Info: 1989 5spd Cantilevered Bronco

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by SC150 »

I almost picked this thing up a while back when it was complete for 7500. It was absolute steal. The owner said that it had been owned by Clark Gable at one point if I remember correctly.
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Called seller. Truck has no vin. Something to be mindful of. Would have picked it up in a heart beat if the vin was on the truck.

Chris
User avatar
BDKW1
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
Location: Not Socal

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by BDKW1 »

I have a 72 vin tag and clean title if anybody needs it...........
7D6F250
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Bronco Info: i drive a 76' F250 and a 09' F350
Location: Trabuco Canyon SoCal

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by 7D6F250 »

7D6F250
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Bronco Info: i drive a 76' F250 and a 09' F350
Location: Trabuco Canyon SoCal

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by 7D6F250 »

Jody's old race truck had hand controls and a quarter elliptical rear suspension, sooo.... this must just be a prerunner like the ad says. Still frikin bad-ass!!
HotRod82
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:27 pm
Bronco Info: 99 Explorer -Dixon Front, Giant 64 rear.

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by HotRod82 »

The old Mason truck is mine....No longer hand controls, the quarter elip is gone too, the previous owner replaced the frame so it now has a clean powdercoated stock frame. Truck now sits on stock leafs and hangers. I don't really have time to build it out but if it doesn't sell I'll get to it eventually.
7D6F250
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Bronco Info: i drive a 76' F250 and a 09' F350
Location: Trabuco Canyon SoCal

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by 7D6F250 »

Hotrod.... got it. Good luck bud
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

The guy may have sold the spirit truck. I tried to send a link to BajaBuck this morning & couldn't find it
7D6F250
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Bronco Info: i drive a 76' F250 and a 09' F350
Location: Trabuco Canyon SoCal

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by 7D6F250 »

Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: SD craigslist find

Post by Rmc »

Clean but expensive.
Post Reply