Page 1 of 1

1994 F150 4x4 extended cab - $6800 obo

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:36 pm
by whatdyisit
Selling my 1994 for F150 4x4, extended cab short bed. 112,000 original miles. Located in La Crescenta.
Image
To my knowledge I'm the second owner.
Features include:
-5.8l V8
-Auto trans with recent rebuild
-4" ProComp lift (extended radius arms, coils, and drop brackets)
-Class 3 tow hitch
-Rear airbags for towing
-Trailer brake controller
-Like-new 33" Goodyear MTR tires
-Professionally polished forged Alcoa wheels
-Line-X bedliner
-Alpine CD head unit with iPod and USB connections (I have a 32gb flash drive with 200+ albums on it with room to spare.) 5 channel amp with Bazooka sub.

I hate to sell it but the family has outgrown this truck. Please contact if you want more pictures or any more info. I want to see this truck go to a good home.

Re: 1994 F150 4x4 extended cab - $6800 obo

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:08 pm
by whatdyisit
Who wants it? $5,900

Re: 1994 F150 4x4 extended cab - $6800 obo

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:17 pm
by whatdyisit
More pics
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: 1994 F150 4x4 extended cab - $6800 obo

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:24 pm
by whatdyisit
Sold