Page 1 of 1

91 Ford Mustang Notchback

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:27 pm
by Agui-E7TE
Hey guys,

I decided to put my Mustang up for sale. Fairly fast and lots of fun.

Here's the CL post if you want to take a look.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ct ... 24300.html

Re: 91 Ford Mustang Notchback

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:32 pm
by robertcrav
Mannnnn....Augi why you selking this right now when I have no $$

Strip monster...no a/c, no power steering, manual windows....

Re: 91 Ford Mustang Notchback

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:40 pm
by Agui-E7TE
Haha, I hope it doesn't sell but if so, it's not meant to be. Too many projects and not enough time.

It's not a strip monster by any means, haha!

It would get smoked at the track by all the real drag cars. It's fast for a street car but the track is way different. It can hold its own though.

It actually has power windows and is a power steering car without the pump and the lines going into each other on the rack. It's pretty easy to steer and at speed the steering input feels awesome.