1976 Ford Maverick $3,200
Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:06 pm
Do not need to sell but I hardly drive it and would like to sell it to someone who will appreciate it more. I am the second owner, my grandpa bought this car off the lot in early 77 brand new.
Engine: stock 302 with holley 2 barrel carb. Has optima red top battery and champion cooling aluminum radiator
Transmission: Broader performance C4 auto
Rear axle: stock 8 inch rear with 3:25 gears, stock gears were 2:79 I think
Interior: All black, has front seat covers on bench seat. Nice black carpet with dynamat type insulation underneath. No headliner. Dash has crack on it.
Manual windows, steering and brakes.
Needs: Tires, lower control arms ($30-$45 each side), upper control arm busing ($12-$25) I changed the front springs and suspension but never aligned it so bushings got messed up. Rear leaf springs ($109.99 each) to raise the rear or cut one or two coils off the front to lower it and give it a more menacing look.
Painted about 4 or 5 years ago at maaco
Call or text (951)-956-6922, my name is Ruben. Good website for any info needed on mavericks: mmb.maverick.to




Engine: stock 302 with holley 2 barrel carb. Has optima red top battery and champion cooling aluminum radiator
Transmission: Broader performance C4 auto
Rear axle: stock 8 inch rear with 3:25 gears, stock gears were 2:79 I think
Interior: All black, has front seat covers on bench seat. Nice black carpet with dynamat type insulation underneath. No headliner. Dash has crack on it.
Manual windows, steering and brakes.
Needs: Tires, lower control arms ($30-$45 each side), upper control arm busing ($12-$25) I changed the front springs and suspension but never aligned it so bushings got messed up. Rear leaf springs ($109.99 each) to raise the rear or cut one or two coils off the front to lower it and give it a more menacing look.
Painted about 4 or 5 years ago at maaco
Call or text (951)-956-6922, my name is Ruben. Good website for any info needed on mavericks: mmb.maverick.to













