Bronco / F150 parts for sale
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:31 pm
Hello everyone,
I am selling the following parts:
Full gauge cluster with tach from a 1992 F150: $75
Full dash without dash pad in tan, includes A pillar trim and lower kick panels: $125
Two internal Bronco tire carriers: $25 each
Bronco bumper, XLT Sport all black straight bumper: $95
Autofab Bronco bedsides, brand new never mounted: $500
1992-1996 Bronco/F150 core support: $50
Southwest Performance Bronco 2 Link: $250
BFG KO 33x12.50x15 40% tread: $30
All items are located in South Orange County. If you're interested, please DM me. I'll try to get photos up this weekend.
Thank you.
Chris
I am selling the following parts:
Full gauge cluster with tach from a 1992 F150: $75
Full dash without dash pad in tan, includes A pillar trim and lower kick panels: $125
Two internal Bronco tire carriers: $25 each
Bronco bumper, XLT Sport all black straight bumper: $95
Autofab Bronco bedsides, brand new never mounted: $500
1992-1996 Bronco/F150 core support: $50
Southwest Performance Bronco 2 Link: $250
BFG KO 33x12.50x15 40% tread: $30
All items are located in South Orange County. If you're interested, please DM me. I'll try to get photos up this weekend.
Thank you.
Chris