Bilstein 7100 10" Shortbody Shocks - AK7110SB05 - New

nubreed71
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm
Bronco Info: 1997 F-250 Crewcab Shortbed

Bilstein 7100 10" Shortbody Shocks - AK7110SB05 - New

Post by nubreed71 »

I recently picked these up with the intention of running them on the rear of my truck, but am going back and forth wanting to run 2.5's instead. These are brand new in the box, only removed from the box so that I could trim the resi hose clamps and add heat shrink. Comes with the heim spacers, as well as polyurethane resi spacers and hose clamps. Stated measurements from Bilstein are 14.21" compressed, 24.31" extended. Stated valving is 275/78 (not sure how Bilstein's valving specs are measured).

Asking price is $350 local pickup in San Diego. I can ship if you'd like and are willing to cover the cost.

Image
nubreed71
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm
Bronco Info: 1997 F-250 Crewcab Shortbed

Re: Bilstein 7100 10" Shortbody Shocks - AK7110SB05 - New

Post by nubreed71 »

Sold.
Post Reply