Page 1 of 1
1992 F150 interior
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:43 pm
by f150rick
All trim panels off my 1992 f150 except for the kicker panels and door step ones. Everything else much go. Including headliner and front and rear seats. And center console and seats and seat belts. For everything I’m asking 850. For just the panels I’ll take 450. Call or text 805-746-5367
Re: 1992 F150 interior
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:44 pm
by f150rick
The seats are supper clean
Re: 1992 F150 interior
Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:14 am
by f150rick
Bump
Re: 1992 F150 interior
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:25 am
by Becks_Bronco
Rick, are those the tank mocha color? Hard to tell in some pictures.
Re: 1992 F150 interior
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:01 am
by f150rick
I believe they are tan. The front seats are sold. Everything else is available. For the rest of it I’ll take 350
Re: 1992 F150 interior
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:45 pm
by Becks_Bronco
ah dang, the front seats are what i was eyeing.
Re: 1992 F150 interior
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:27 am
by SteveG
I need the A-pillar trim pieces in grey. Maybe front seat belt receivers
Re: 1992 F150 interior
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:50 pm
by f150rick
SteveG wrote:I need the A-pillar trim pieces in grey. Maybe front seat belt receivers
I have what you’re looking for but all in tan.
Re: 1992 F150 interior
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:14 am
by f150rick
Make offer
Re: 1992 F150 interior
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:08 am
by f150rick
Bump seats gone