Bronco engine parts

faststang1
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: stock 1990 bronco 5.8/ plans for long travel kit from solomotorsports
Location: Palm Springs CA

Bronco engine parts

Post by faststang1 »

Ok I’m selling my a few things off my bronco! I got a pair of Trick flow 170 Twisted wedge smog heads.They only have about 3000 miles on them I had a thrust bearing failure so I decided to build a 408 Windsor instead And I’m gonna need bigger heads
$650 for the pair
I also got lunati roller rocket set for $140.
I got a US shift controller and harness $250


Text me for pics and more info 760-799-7554
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

Bronco engine parts

Post by Tchajagos »

Are the heads for a 351w?
faststang1
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: stock 1990 bronco 5.8/ plans for long travel kit from solomotorsports
Location: Palm Springs CA

Re: Bronco engine parts

Post by faststang1 »

It came off a 351,But you can put it on a 5.0, you just have to buy the reducers for the smaller head bolts
I forgot to mention that I got A mass airflow meter for 30lbd injectors
I got a complete Edelbrock intake and Plenum The lower truck intake has been ported for these heads The upper is a Mustang 5.0 which outflows the truck upper.It will come complete-with throttlebody and intake spacer and upper and lower intake $900
Masmeter $150
faststang1
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: stock 1990 bronco 5.8/ plans for long travel kit from solomotorsports
Location: Palm Springs CA

Re: Bronco engine parts

Post by faststang1 »

alright a little update!
Heads are sold!
still got complete ported intake,intake spacer, 70mm throttle body and mustang EGR spacer 70mm..$900
Us shift $250
if u need pics or info! call or text me
30lbs injectors $250 EV1 plug EV6 nozzles
Post Reply