Page 1 of 1

Rancho Long Arm Set

Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:39 pm
by VintageIronFab
Hello All-
I have a nice set of Rancho long arms for sale- $250 shipped to CA, TX, AZ, NV or UT- other states I’ll have to see about the cost.

These are in nice shape with no welds, patches or damage- just a nice easy way to long travel a vehicle for not too much money.

PayPal is u10072@hotmail.com - gotta pat as a friend

Thx-Matt

Rancho Long Arm Set

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:15 am
by Caleb4130
Still available?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Rancho Long Arm Set

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:12 pm
by VintageIronFab
Yep- text me

Re: Rancho Long Arm Set

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:07 am
by freechrisb@gmail.com
U still have arms; if so how much -with shipping to 66604 KS? thanks

Re: Rancho Long Arm Set

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:03 pm
by VintageIronFab
Sorry man sold these

Re: Rancho Long Arm Set

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:29 am
by AussieRod
Bugger. I saw the ad and went "woopee", then "oh". Oh well, maybe next time.