Page 1 of 1

Kenwood TK-790 radio remote head

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:52 pm
by funinthesun95
I bought a bunch of kenwoods from my radio guy before he moved out of state. I have installed these units in all our stuff for the race team and a few buddies. David@wrightracing.net does all my Modification for intercom ( Thank you) he is on the forum.

I can pass the saving on....

Remote single head TK-790h 110W with intercom modification 400$

Remote dual head TK-790h 110W with intercom modification 500$

Remote single head TK-790 50W with intercom modification 250

This radios include
head unit and mount
base unit and mount
remote head cable
power cable
intercom jumper
remote speaker


Remote single head TK-790h 110W no mod 350$

Remote single head TK-790 50w no mod 200$

This radios include
head unit and mount
base unit and mount
remote head cable
power cable
remote speaker


I also have VHF antenna for 15 bucks

I have a few VX2200 race radios as well and intercom jumper if that fits your needs better

please ask questions....

Re: Kenwood TK-790 radio remote head

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:11 pm
by funinthesun95
Still have a few left

Re: Kenwood TK-790 radio remote head

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:36 pm
by Becks_Bronco
Which ones do you still have?

Re: Kenwood TK-790 radio remote head

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:34 pm
by funinthesun95
Becks_Bronco wrote:Which ones do you still have?

This is what I still have.... I have not been in a hurry to sell.


Remote single head TK-790h 110W with intercom modification 400$


Remote single head TK-790 50W with intercom modification 250

This radios include
head unit and mount
base unit and mount
remote head cable
power cable
intercom jumper
remote speaker


Remote single head TK-790h 110W no mod 350$

Remote single head TK-790 50w no mod 200$

This radios include
head unit and mount
base unit and mount
remote head cable
power cable
remote speaker


I also have VHF antenna for 15 bucks

Re: Kenwood TK-790 radio remote head

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:26 pm
by funinthesun95
2 more if anyone is in need.

Re: Kenwood TK-790 radio remote head

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:15 am
by EL JUGO 94
funinthesun95 wrote:2 more if anyone is in need.
I’ll take the remote head unit one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Kenwood TK-790 radio remote head

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:23 pm
by funinthesun95
Radio GFB price 300$

Kenwood TK-790H 110W
remote head full face unit
Mic
power cable
remote Speaker

Re: Kenwood TK-790 radio remote head

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:30 pm
by funinthesun95
Picture for you guys.

Re: Kenwood TK-790 radio remote head

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:15 pm
by 7D6F250
PM sent- thanks