Page 1 of 1

New +4.5 Extended TTB and Radius Arms

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:10 am
by 1/2tondiesel
Beams made by BTF +4.5 per side, radius arms by Threat, both unused.

Unfortunately I can't afford coilovers so I'm staying stock width and therefore am selling my extended beam set up

I paid 1600 for the beams and 750 for the radius arms.

Huge loss on my end but live and learn.

1000 FIRM for the lot plus shipping costs.

Call or text 845 803 1430


Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: New +4.5 Extended TTB and Radius Arms

Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:41 pm
by Roofdawg
Still available?

Re: New +4.5 Extended TTB and Radius Arms

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:16 am
by 1/2tondiesel
Beams still for sale $1000, and I will ship to your door.

Radius arms sold

Re: New +4.5 Extended TTB and Radius Arms

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:14 am
by LvSteve
Whats your location. Shipping zip code

Re: New +4.5 Extended TTB and Radius Arms

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:14 pm
by 1986suzukisamurai
Hello, was wondering where you are located and if these are still available. I shot you a text from (480)-479-3355 but my phone has been acting up.