Page 1 of 1

Bilstein 5100s and 4” pro Comp coils

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:17 pm
by S00TLYFE
Got two front bilstein 5100 two rear and 4l pro Comp Coils. They sat on my bronco which I drove like once so they’re basically brand new. Paid a little over $400 if I recall, $350 obo no shipping

714 262 3674 text preferred-travis


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Bilstein 5100s and 4” pro Comp coils

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:43 pm
by biggiek
Hmmm how much for just the coils?

Bilstein 5100s and 4” pro Comp coils

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:52 pm
by S00TLYFE
Bump also includes drop pitman arm forgot to mention everything new.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bilstein 5100s and 4” pro Comp coils

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:52 pm
by S00TLYFE
biggiek wrote:Hmmm how much for just the coils?
I’d rather not separate them at this time but if someone wants just the shocks I’ll let you know


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bilstein 5100s and 4” pro Comp coils

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:24 am
by S00TLYFE
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Bilstein 5100s and 4” pro Comp coils

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:28 pm
by biggiek
S00TLYFE wrote:Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough I'm in town and could take them back.

Re: Bilstein 5100s and 4” pro Comp coils

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:17 am
by Chasintrail
Text sent. PM sent.

Thanks! Brandon

Bilstein 5100s and 4” pro Comp coils

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:25 am
by S00TLYFE
Sold


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk