Page 1 of 1

4th of July Sale - Free Shipping

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:20 pm
by DesolateMotorsports
4th of July Sale

Get free shipping today and tomorrow site wide! No code needed!

Image

Re: 4th of July Sale - Free Shipping

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:31 am
by CrazyBRONCOguy
Cool deal, order some more stuff.

Re: 4th of July Sale - Free Shipping

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:43 pm
by Stan the Man
Bummer, I missed it. I really want one of your gas skids @desolatemotorsports

Re: 4th of July Sale - Free Shipping

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:24 am
by DesolateMotorsports
Stan the Man wrote:Bummer, I missed it. I really want one of your gas skids @desolatemotorsports
We dont get on the forum as often, the best way to keep up to date with any promotions we have running is to follow our instagram. :)

Re: 4th of July Sale - Free Shipping

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:52 am
by rdcjuanb
Is this still good? lol

Re: 4th of July Sale - Free Shipping

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:15 pm
by DesolateMotorsports
rdcjuanb wrote:Is this still good? lol
Sorry it was only a weekend deal. Not sure if we will be doing something for Labor day yet since its quickly approaching and I havent talked to Greg about it.