Page 1 of 1

Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:03 pm
by cwrisley
I'm selling some of the parts off my Bronco. I've upgraded, so no need holding onto this stuff.

-Pro Comp 4" lift coils
-Bilstein 5100 shocks
-Moog F350 steering
-Drop pitman arm.

All parts have less than 2k miles on them. Only a few dirt trips. Pitman arm is new. All of it is in good shape, just a little dirty.

$300 takes it all. I'd like to sell all together. Local pickup only. Image

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:05 pm
by cwrisley
Call or text is best.

Chris 760-445-2635

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:23 pm
by robertcrav
I'm pretty interested...will shoot you a text a little later

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:18 am
by Stan the Man
Dang, I'd take the steering linkage but I'm not local.

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:34 pm
by cwrisley
Still tripping over these. Im headed to Vegas tomorrow if anyone is along the 15 freeway...

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:04 pm
by Stan the Man
You should totally drop that F350 linkage off at my in-laws in Henderson.

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:30 pm
by robertcrav
Hey Chris, do you still have the pitman arm and steering ?

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:49 pm
by biggiek
Coils?

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:03 pm
by Nick
I'd also be interested in the coils.

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:58 pm
by cwrisley
I still have it all.

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:01 pm
by robertcrav
I will take the arm and steering Sir, just have to figure out how I'm gonna pick up...we are going to Palm Springs this weekend

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:40 am
by Nick
How much for the coils?

Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:44 am
by cwrisley
Steering sold.

Coils and Bilsteins still available.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:50 pm
by cwrisley
Sale pending on the rest.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:27 am
by cwrisley
Everything sold

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:51 am
by robertcrav
Thanks Chris, was good to meet you

Re: Pro Comp coils, Bilsteins, F350 steering

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:32 pm
by cwrisley
robertcrav wrote:Thanks Chris, was good to meet you
You as well Robert. I think Bubba was genuinely sad when you left!