Pre Swap Meet sale
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:39 pm
I have acquired a bunch of stuff I will not be using. I plan to go to the swap meet and take the toy house to relax and hangout with friends. But I would like to spend more time buying than selling so here is a list of stuff I have if you are interested feel free to call or text me at 760-803-9469 This stuff is off the top of my head so there may be more.
8 37" GT grabbers Dot (street legal) New $250ea
Camburg coil buckets $300 pr
10" threaded body Sway Away $350 pr
4" Procomp bronco coils $200
2.5" bronco coils new $200 pr
Rancho radius arms $250 pr
6 bolt knuckles $150 pr
suspension seats $450 pr
16" fox coil overs $1100 pr
35" BFG AT on alcoas $700 set
National springs race pack $600 pr (like new probably 20 street miles on them)
LS3 erod kit minus motor $1200 (includes harness, computer, cats, exhaust manifolds covette and camero, charchol canister, straight from GM for smog stuff)
Hella 8" red ring Race light HID $250 ea (I have 8) I will throw in a rack if you buy all 8
Dirt Tech full floater housing 2.5" snouts set up to be 70.5" wms $750
Big Brake Rotor hats $500 pr.
Fabricated knuckles $1500 pr. (6 bolt and 5bolt)
Stock bronco ford 9" complete $600
We will have VSS kits there as well on sale
This is Cash only prices. If you want to pay credit card there will be additional fees.
Some of this stuff I have multiples of. These are my starting swap meet prices so if you want to grind down the price come by at the swap meet for that if you think price is fair then you can come pick up at the shop to guarantee you get it. I will not hold anything for anyone.
8 37" GT grabbers Dot (street legal) New $250ea
Camburg coil buckets $300 pr
10" threaded body Sway Away $350 pr
4" Procomp bronco coils $200
2.5" bronco coils new $200 pr
Rancho radius arms $250 pr
6 bolt knuckles $150 pr
suspension seats $450 pr
16" fox coil overs $1100 pr
35" BFG AT on alcoas $700 set
National springs race pack $600 pr (like new probably 20 street miles on them)
LS3 erod kit minus motor $1200 (includes harness, computer, cats, exhaust manifolds covette and camero, charchol canister, straight from GM for smog stuff)
Hella 8" red ring Race light HID $250 ea (I have 8) I will throw in a rack if you buy all 8
Dirt Tech full floater housing 2.5" snouts set up to be 70.5" wms $750
Big Brake Rotor hats $500 pr.
Fabricated knuckles $1500 pr. (6 bolt and 5bolt)
Stock bronco ford 9" complete $600
We will have VSS kits there as well on sale
This is Cash only prices. If you want to pay credit card there will be additional fees.
Some of this stuff I have multiples of. These are my starting swap meet prices so if you want to grind down the price come by at the swap meet for that if you think price is fair then you can come pick up at the shop to guarantee you get it. I will not hold anything for anyone.