Page 1 of 1
4" lift coil needed!
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:32 pm
by cs_drums
Trying to help a buddy get his lift back on track. Ordered all his stuff around a 4" lift coil but the one that came with our second hand radius arms and drop hangers is 6"
Let me know what you got!
Thanks
-Brian 769-419-0943
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: 4" lift coil needed!
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:13 pm
by S00TLYFE
how soon do you need it? I'm going to coilovers and will have a 4" pro comp spring available hopefully soon depending one when I can get someone to weld my lower tabs on my beams
4" lift coil needed!
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:19 pm
by cs_drums
Asap. Another buddy said he might have a set. Let me know when yours are available. I'd through tabs on for you but I'm in VA
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: 4" lift coil needed!
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:47 pm
by TexasBronco
I have a set of 4 inch SkyJackers if he's interested.