Page 1 of 1
Solo C/T Lift w/ Deavers
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:58 pm
by RoushBronc
Found this on San Diego CL, thought someone here would benefit. Selling as a complete package.
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/5879786133.html
Re: Solo C/T Lift w/ Deavers
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:47 pm
by 1996sleeper
Im headed Friday to go pick it up

Solo C/T Lift w/ Deavers
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:09 pm
by Tchajagos
1996sleeper wrote:Im headed Friday to go pick it up

Going to build a bronco?
Solo C/T Lift w/ Deavers
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:12 pm
by Tchajagos
Thank you for buying this. I almost made the drive. I made him an offer half because I wanted the springs and half because I didn't want to spend all that money. I might be interested in buying the front springs off you if you don't plan to use them.
Re: Solo C/T Lift w/ Deavers
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:15 pm
by 1996sleeper
Yea I was kicking around the idea of building one with my pops as a father son project and a nice rig to take down Baja and later that day the kit popped up and pulled the trigger haha so got me a kit now I need a bronco

oh and get my truck sold haha
Solo C/T Lift w/ Deavers
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:52 am
by Tchajagos
Cool, let me know if I can get those front springs off you when you pick them up. They are 5.5" lift springs I believe.
Re: Solo C/T Lift w/ Deavers
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:41 am
by RoushBronc
Score!
