Page 1 of 1

Eaton Trutrac for TTB

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:30 pm
by drewbee88
i have a new Eaton TruTrac for a TTB axle.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/dtl- ... ana-44-ifs
this thing is brand new. been sitting on the shelf for a while.

Image
Image
Image



300 plus shipping i think I may be able to fit it in a flat rate box.

call or text Andrew at 209-204-9!!6

Re: Eaton Trutrac for TTB

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:14 pm
by damon1272
Is it for a 3.92 ratio on up or below 3.92?

Re: Eaton Trutrac for TTB

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:22 pm
by drewbee88
3.92 and up ratio

Re: Eaton Trutrac for TTB

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:22 pm
by drewbee88
Fits 3:92 and numerically higher gear sets.

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:55 pm
by Wrightracing.net
I will take it. I just texted you.

David...

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:45 pm
by drewbee88
Sold

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk