Coil Buckets, Bilstein Shocks Coil Springs
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:14 pm
Complete front end suspension setup
Fabtech Coil Buckets .........$350
Bilstein Shocks stock valving, I did not change: AK7110SB, 7100 Series, 10" Travel........$250
Pro Comp 4" Coils .......$60
All components purchased new except for coil buckets. all components listed were used for 4000 mi. I decided to go coilover and am selling due to the conversion. Excellent condition. Shocks come with reservoir mounts.
Take all for $550, or priced as listed
Located in Fresno, CA.
George
Bilstein Shocks:
Collapsed Length (IN): 14.29
Extended Length (IN): 24.31
Travel Length (IN): 10.02
Compression: 700
Rebound: 2550
Fabtech Coil Buckets .........$350
Bilstein Shocks stock valving, I did not change: AK7110SB, 7100 Series, 10" Travel........$250
Pro Comp 4" Coils .......$60
All components purchased new except for coil buckets. all components listed were used for 4000 mi. I decided to go coilover and am selling due to the conversion. Excellent condition. Shocks come with reservoir mounts.
Take all for $550, or priced as listed
Located in Fresno, CA.
George
Bilstein Shocks:
Collapsed Length (IN): 14.29
Extended Length (IN): 24.31
Travel Length (IN): 10.02
Compression: 700
Rebound: 2550