Page 1 of 1

Fuel Injectors!!!!

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:19 pm
by baja-chris
I have two complete sets of fuel injectors. One set is 30#, the other set is 36#.
Once set only had tune time and the other set is unused.
Make offer.
Also have one set of EV1/EV6 adaptors free with injector purchase if you need them, turns out I did not need them.

Fuel Injectors!!!!

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:45 pm
by cs_drums
Chris, I'd like 36s

Fuel Injectors!!!!

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:46 pm
by cs_drums
Sorry my last post got cut off. Not sure how to PM with tapatalk. If you want to shoot me a text/call tomorrow 760-419/0943

Re: Fuel Injectors!!!!

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:24 pm
by funinthesun95
Chris i take the 30#

Re: Fuel Injectors!!!!

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:03 pm
by baja-chris
Both sets are now sold along with the adaptors. Shipping tomorrow!

Fuel Injectors!!!!

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:21 pm
by cs_drums
Thanks again Chris!

Re: Fuel Injectors!!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:23 am
by funinthesun95
Thanks Chris