Page 1 of 1
GT 40 Intake
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:57 pm
by hollandermotorsports
I have a GT 40 lightning lower intake as well as a cobra upper. I have decided to keep my edelbrock set up so this is for sale. I want $400 for the pair. I also have a mass air lay over conversion harness with mass air meter and mustang computer I would like $400 for the package or if you want with the intake I will do $700. Call or text 760-803-9469
Re: GT 40 Intake
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:19 am
by Joecrewz
Maf kit still avail?
Re: GT 40 Intake
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:23 pm
by hollandermotorsports
Joecrewz wrote:Maf kit still avail?
Yes it is
Re: GT 40 Intake
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:06 pm
by Joecrewz
Sent you a text.
Re: GT 40 Intake
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:50 am
by hollandermotorsports
Joecrewz wrote:Sent you a text.
I never received a text
Re: GT 40 Intake
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:57 pm
by hollandermotorsports
Price drop $350 for upper and lower gt-40 intake. It is a lightning lower and a Cobra upper. call or text 760 803-9469
Re: GT 40 Intake
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:09 pm
by hollandermotorsports
Sold