Page 1 of 2
mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:24 am
by hollandermotorsports
OK due to several guys interested and me finding a crate motor I am considering I figured I would post my motor for sale. I am not fire selling so do not low ball but make me a reasonable offer. This is perfect for a smog legal build. The motor as it sits has Edelbrock truck manifold, lightning cam, bigger injectors, 1.6 SVT roller rockers, fresh stock bottom end. The block is from a low mileage 97 f250 hd. I will include the engine management harness and tuned computer for the right price or just the motor alone. The motor was professionally assembled. Come go for a ride and listen to it before I yank it out. It has dyno time and about 300 miles since fresh rebuild. 760 803 9469
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:07 am
by 96UAV
What year is the harness for? I'd be interested in the harness and ECU if you're willing to separate.
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:22 am
by hollandermotorsports
96UAV wrote:What year is the harness for? I'd be interested in the harness and ECU if you're willing to separate.
The harness and computer are out of a 96 OBD2 but the harness is strip down to a stand alone set up. I don't really want to sell that without a package deal. I have too much into the set up with dyno tune and stuff for me to sell separate. Sorry
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:59 pm
by 96UAV
No worries. Thank you.
mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:04 pm
by ItzEnsign
If you were to separate what are you looking to get for the motor..
mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:07 pm
by Tchajagos
Why would you want to separate the motor and purpose built ecu for that specific motor?
mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:50 pm
by ItzEnsign
Cus I'm not obd2.. And don't want to convert. Didn't hurt to ask if he was going to separate since the other guy was interested in the harness and ecu. Oh well glws
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:15 am
by hollandermotorsports
I can have the data and tune extracted from my current computer and loaded into a non obd2 via chip. It is a make offer. I want as much as someone is willing to pay does that help? Have not decided whether I will go efi or carb on my new set up. But the dyno tune last week was $800 which someone would definitely want that tune if buying the motor.
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:33 am
by RyanDS650X
I'm very suprised this is still sitting here unsold. There's a bunch of money and time in this motor, let alone a custom tune...
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:49 am
by hollandermotorsports
It will be listed for sale on other websites today I figured I would post here first do to all of the interest in the motor was from GFB guys. I am in negotiations with Ford performance right now also so if we reach a deal before this motor sells It will be removed so if you are thinking about it then come up and hear it and we can take it around the block so you can have a power idea. I will also throw in an engine stand with the deal as well lol.
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:00 pm
by funinthesun95
it is a smog legal motor build... CA guys.
Very well done and almost doubles your HP and TQ while still smog legal. Drop in and go in your current truck or Bronco or use stand alone ECM
The standalone ECM could be the only smog issue.
if you separate let me know.
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:48 pm
by 96bronco5.8
How much for motor and harness?
mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:52 pm
by PaleRider
My money tree is not sprouting yet

so no motor for me.
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:25 pm
by hollandermotorsports
OK well I am extremely surprised that I had zero offers from gfb guys. It is no longer for sale.
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:35 pm
by Nick
Why not just list it with a price!?
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:44 pm
by bajaford
offer.... 1000 dollars. it will work in my 96 OB2 and pass smog? not trying to insult, just have a leaking main seal on my stock high mileage motor.
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:37 am
by Garlic Bronco
hollandermotorsports wrote:OK well I am extremely surprised that I had zero offers from gfb guys. It is no longer for sale.
thats what happens when you are vague and dont put a price on things.....
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:02 am
by hollandermotorsports
Garlic Bronco wrote:hollandermotorsports wrote:OK well I am extremely surprised that I had zero offers from gfb guys. It is no longer for sale.
thats what happens when you are vague and dont put a price on things.....
If you read the add it was pretty clear make an offer. I wanted as much as someone is willing to pay. Anyone who has priced out a good rebuild or even just some parts knows what the motor alone is roughly worth. Between the harness, computer, tune, motor and rebuild with parts on it I have $7k+ into the package I know I'm not going to get that out of it even though that was with bro deal prices on everything. I have a good offer of $4k just for the motor and tune when my new one arrives.
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:22 am
by Garlic Bronco
i understand the make an offer thing... its not a good game to play, it keeps people from being interested in your item a lot of the time, they dont want to offend you and they dont know where to start, so they move on to some one who does have a price they can work with
none of my business i guess, but just some friendly advice from a guy thats been around racing and has sold/has bought a lot of stuff over the years
Re: mild 351w roller motor, harness
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:26 am
by hollandermotorsports
Garlic Bronco wrote:i understand the make an offer thing... its not a good gbiame to play, it keeps people from being interested in your item a lot of the time, they dont want to offend you and they dont know where to start, so they move on to some one who does have a price they can work with
none of my business i guess, but just some friendly advice from a guy thats been around racing and has sold/has bought a lot of stuff over the years
I understand what you are saying. But from someone who has been around the block selling many things including everything from parts to race vehicles, prerunners, to running the used car side of my step father's Toyota and lexus car dealership which the years I was in it we were ranked top 10 for certified used toyotas in the nation 4 years consecutive the only reason I got out was because I had a problem feeling like a dirt bag selling people cars they could not afford. I know sales tactics when I put a price on things sometimes it scares people away look at previous post ya I sell a lot of stuff. I put make offer simply because I have a number I would accept loss above that number. Many people got it and called the number listed and asked about the motor as well as what I had in it and what my bottom dollar is. Those individuals understood where I was at and what my motive was. It wasn't to get rich but merely move my old motor and help off set the cost of the new motor. So I am sorry that this did not work for you and my listed price would have been $5500+for the motor expecting some haggling. This way I gave the option to tell me what it's worth to you. What is your budget who knows maybe I would have made a killer deal. Long story short this worked out for me because I got an offer at my bottom dollar and it came from someone that follows me on ig where It was not even listed. I was just simply surprised nobody on here wanted it.
But thank you for the sales lessons. Lol