Bassani headers 5.0 carb legal

Whiterhino1
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm
Bronco Info: 1994 bronco 4 inch lift 35's

Bassani headers 5.0 carb legal

Post by Whiterhino1 »

I have a set of carb legal bassani headers. In decent shape. I have no use for these because I sold my 5.0 f150. I will trade for 351 headers, a decent 6" bench vise or 100 bucks. I can text pics. Lee 760 685 2286
kills32
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 90 bronco and 93 bronco
Location: imperial valley

Re: Bassani headers 5.0 carb legal

Post by kills32 »

Whats your location?
Whiterhino1
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm
Bronco Info: 1994 bronco 4 inch lift 35's

Re: Bassani headers 5.0 carb legal

Post by Whiterhino1 »

Oceanside or poway
Whiterhino1
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm
Bronco Info: 1994 bronco 4 inch lift 35's

Re: Bassani headers 5.0 carb legal

Post by Whiterhino1 »

Sold
Post Reply