Page 1 of 3
Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:59 am
by hollandermotorsports
2 manual transfer cases
Solo 4.5" beams and axles
stock beams complete hub to hub 6 bolt snouts
stock bare beams
double shock stock coil buckets
1 stock E4OD for 4x4 with TC worked good when removed with punisher
1 Built E4OD with 10 miles with new TC and auto trans case with shiftster
5.0 complete motor out of 94 with mass air ran great when parked
Stock front and rear bumpers
Stock Bronco tanks
Bronco Top
GT40 truck lower intake (lightning)
GT40 cobra upper intake
Edelbrock 5.0 lower for truck intake
Mass air conversion
351w out of my 94 Runs good 130k miles
Stock cluster with tach out of 94
I'm sure there is more that is on the list. I'm want to clean up my shop and this is a make (REALISTIC) offer situation. I will not hold anything first come first serve. Part of the reason I have all of this crap is because people ask me to hold. If interested please text or call 760-803-9469. Trades are welcome
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:19 am
by robertcrav
Just saying.... that mass air 5.0 would be a good fit for Travis' stepside....
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:46 am
by hollandermotorsports
robertcrav wrote:Just saying.... that mass air 5.0 would be a good fit for Travis' stepside....
Yes it would did he sell it?
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:51 am
by robertcrav
I don't think so... saw it bumped on Craigslist with an obscenely low price...
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:47 pm
by rdcjuanb
Let me know on the stock beams. I could hoard them for future use.
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:06 pm
by Joecrewz
Oooo. Interested in the 351 if it's still avail
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:11 pm
by dunc92
Do you have any info on the mass air conversion? I need one that works with a 5.8 and e4od.
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:08 pm
by biggiek
Wish I was local for the built E4OD trans.
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:28 am
by hollandermotorsports
rdcjuanb wrote:Let me know on the stock beams. I could hoard them for future use.
Make me an offer
Joecrewz wrote:Oooo. Interested in the 351 if it's still avail
It is still available and it is still in the Bronco. My employee will be pulling this week probably.
dunc92 wrote:Do you have any info on the mass air conversion? I need one that works with a 5.8 and e4od.
I will get some info on it. It is a kit that piggy backs your stock harness I was going to run with my e4od but ended up having a version of the 96 harness built with OBD2
biggiek wrote:Wish I was local for the built E4OD trans.
I can ship for the right price.
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:16 am
by bcash86
Will you sell the TC out of the E4OD? Mine has developed shudder and time to replace.
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:49 am
by hollandermotorsports
bcash86 wrote:Will you sell the TC out of the E4OD? Mine has developed shudder and time to replace.
I would prefer to keep it complete with the trans.
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:07 pm
by biggiek
biggiek wrote:Wish I was local for the built E4OD trans.
I can ship for the right price.[/quote]
Know a good shop out in Phoenix to Install it?
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:09 pm
by RyanDS650X
I do.
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:12 pm
by RyanDS650X
https://m.facebook.com/teamdwo
Todd is the owner and he preps my Bronco.
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:00 pm
by dunc92
In my research I havent found a kit compatable with the e4od that is a piggy back style? Does it come with a computer as well? I texted you the other day about it also so feel free to contact me that way if its easier
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:07 pm
by Whiterhino1
I'm interested in the built e4od. Do you have any info on the rebuild?
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:13 am
by hollandermotorsports
Whiterhino1 wrote:I'm interested in the built e4od. Do you have any info on the rebuild?
Yes it was built by the same guy that builds all of my race race trans. It has upgraded internals new TC Punisher Valve body. If there is certain info you want I can ask him. I have $4500 into it as it sits and I want $2500 which is less than a good rebuild on an e4od usually. We removed it from the bronco this past weekend.
10869398_1092966530731137_3256527947062980244_o.jpg
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:18 am
by Whiterhino1
How about the stock one with the punisher valve body? 2500 is a very good deal just out of my price range.
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:26 pm
by hollandermotorsports
Whiterhino1 wrote:How about the stock one with the punisher valve body? 2500 is a very good deal just out of my price range.
$1000 with man trans case and TC
Re: Cleaning up the shop and recooping some costs tons of parts
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:33 pm
by toddz69
Brandon: How much for the GT40 lower intake?
Todd Z.