Affordable vvs kits!

Whiterhino1
Bronco Info: 1994 bronco 4 inch lift 35's

Affordable vvs kits!

Post by Whiterhino1 »

I'm putting the feelers out on these, uses factory vvs, super easy install and way cheaper than the others! These will run you 200 bucks. If you have any interest let me know!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Re: Affordable vvs kits!

Post by hollandermotorsports »

Couple questions since I am one of the others that is way more expensive. I ask this because we started with a similar design to yours about 10 years ago. How reliable is your signal? We had intermittent pulses due to all of the similar materials, hardware, and edge of the driveshaft so close to the pickup to the best of our knowledge. How much testing have you done? I only ask because we have been this route and had issues. That's why I spend $100 in special magnets per a kit which is reflected in the $100 difference in price between your product and mine. I'm just curious if you are having better results then we were. Good luck and it is always great to have many options for parts.
tvoymang
Bronco Info: (Former) 90' Bronco 351W

Post by tvoymang »

hollandermotorsports wrote:Couple questions since I am one of the others that is way more expensive. I ask this because we started with a similar design to yours about 10 years ago. How reliable is your signal? We had intermittent pulses due to all of the similar materials, hardware, and edge of the driveshaft so close to the pickup to the best of our knowledge. How much testing have you done? I only ask because we have been this route and had issues. That's why I spend $100 in special magnets per a kit which is reflected in the $100 difference in price between your product and mine. I'm just curious if you are having better results then we were. Good luck and it is always great to have many options for parts.
Wouldn't these questions be better suited in a PM? You seem like you're trying to sabotage this dudes ad. I have the Leduc vss on mine. Works great for me. Haven't had any issues.
Rmc
El Jefe
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner

Post by Rmc »

I agree with tvoymang.
Since it's been brought up, as long as the focal length of the switch is set up correctly either are great designs. Knowing the focal length on the switch is the question and also as switch degrades the focal length will change. This is where the overpowered rare earth magnets of Hollanders design seem superior however if the trigger valleys are deep enough they are equal products reguardless of cost. If you make the trigger valleys deeper than the range of the switch set with a feeler gauge or guage block, the steel set up will last the same peroid of time in life span. The vss switch is a magnetic contact that is making and breaking continuity in the switch circuit. This means 2 things, 1st you better hope the polarity of the magnet is facing the correct direction in the rare earth set up and second thing is either will only last as long as the switch life span or magnetic degradation over time. I think competition is a healthy thing for both of your products. Something you must both keep in mind always is the market deems fair market value the seller does not. If it's no longer profitable to manufacture a good it gets discontinued. No offence to you Hollander. I suggest another job shop or re-examine the manufacturing process to raise profitability while keeping the product cost competitive if profitability in your product is being threatened.
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

It's in bad form to come into someones sale thread and talk down what he is selling, just as it is to talk down your competitors product to make what you are selling look more appealing.

Either way, this type of conduct is not allowed on the forum. Put your stuff for sale and let the product shine, or fail in the court of public opinion.
Whiterhino1
Bronco Info: 1994 bronco 4 inch lift 35's

Post by Whiterhino1 »

I'm not trying to put anyone's product down or trying to out sell anyone, I just wanted to extend the offer out to the gofasters that these are available. The manufacture has had great success as have I. El jefe, you are correct, it's a simple magnetic pick up and requires proper adjusting and must have correct spacing between the valleys for the smaller diameter ring. It's just a feeler, if you have any interest or questions just hit me up. Thanks guys
hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Post by hollandermotorsports »

Nick wrote:It's in bad form to come into someones sale thread and talk down what he is selling, just as it is to talk down your competitors product to make what you are selling look more appealing.

Either way, this type of conduct is not allowed on the forum. Put your stuff for sale and let the product shine, or fail in the court of public opinion.

I agree 100% and did not mean any harm. If my comment has a way of being deleted can I please have that done. If I did not have a VSS solution I would have the same questions and I figured other people out there might have the same questions as well. With that said I meant no harm and I will discontinue sale of my VSS kits through GFB. I do not sell these components to make a living hence why I do not need a profit nor do I try for a profit. I simply sell to help a community because people need them while upgrading their Broncos. Sorry for any offence taken I did not mean to challenge your product. Good luck with the sale of your product.
Phoenix0783
Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(

Post by Phoenix0783 »

I made one almost exactly like this for mine and had zero issues.