Page 1 of 1
Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:15 am
by hollandermotorsports
This is brand new. It has 2 front holes already cut in it that fall on the outside of the core support on the meaty section. We decided mid mounting to order a 2 pin hood from Fiberwerx. Richer racing cut the holes so you know it was not a hack job. I also have 4 brand new hood pin kits from auto fab. If interested call or text 760-803-9469 please make a reasonable offer.
Re: Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:29 am
by Salttoy
Do you have any pictures?
Re: Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:07 pm
by hollandermotorsports
11130095_1008935089134282_5214121787182707491_n.jpg
Re: Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:36 am
by hollandermotorsports
$350 with 4 hood pin kits or $300 without.
Re: Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:51 pm
by rdcjuanb
What's retail on a glass hood?
Re: Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:10 am
by hollandermotorsports
$350 plus tax for this exact hood. The Hood pin kits are $15 each x4 plus tax. So the whole package is roughly $445-$450 after tax. I will do $300 for everything or trade for a couple sets of stock beams for a new project in the works.
Re: Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:52 am
by LvSteve
PM Sent For Trade
Re: Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:58 am
by hollandermotorsports
Lowering price. $200
Re: Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:10 am
by rdcjuanb
so tempting.
Re: Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:17 am
by hollandermotorsports
rdcjuanb wrote:so tempting.
I'll tell you what if you take Jonny and CHO a bottle of their favorite liquor or case of their favorite beer and $100 its yours. I have signed it off lol. I hope that helps with the decision making process. lol
Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:25 am
by cs_drums
I'll take that deal!
Re: Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:54 am
by hollandermotorsports
Deal is pending I knew it would not last long with that deal.
Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm
by C H O
Great deal!!

Re: Fiberwerx 4 pin hood with Autofab hood pin kits
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:27 pm
by rdcjuanb
FML ive been at KMC all day and come home to see this. Damn If it falls through I will take it.