A/C Delete Idler

VintageIronFab
Posts: 2338
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:25 am
Bronco Info: Bronco List:
Location: Phoenix, AZ

A/C Delete Idler

Post by VintageIronFab »

Hello All,
I have an idler pulley that mounts in place of the factory A/C unit. If you want to delete that A/C and want a out of the box fix this is it. I have sandblasted the unit clean so no time expense wasted cleaning parts! Guaranteed the bracket fits and the pulley is in good shape but the bearing could last 2 minutes or 20 more years. I will probably take the pulley off the bracket for shipping purposes. $25 shipped

paypal is u10072@hotmail.com - please please pay as a friend/family

Thanks,
Matt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rameen
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:38 pm
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco, 351W, C6, 9", 17x315 KO BFG's, also 75 Bronco, 302, C4, Dana44, 9", 15x33 KO BFG's

Re: A/C Delete Idler

Post by rameen »

Just paid for $25.00 thanks Richard
Post Reply