*** I don't know why it is always so hard to post pics on here.. Anyway an Admin can either tell me what I am doing wrong or make this easier some how?? This is what I just got when trying to post pic.. "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." WTF does that mean?? Anyways if interested let me know and I can text or email pic...I guess.
Torc Converter
-
WCCStrokinItRacing
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:42 am
- Bronco Info: Buying a 93 bronco and doing a full build
- Location: Redlands, CA
Torc Converter
This is a brand new HD Billet 4 stud with stock stall converter for an E40D. I had it built for my new project but stall is not correct for what I am doing. Had to order another one.....
Only asking $300 for it. ( Sorry to heavy to ship unless buyer pays.)
*** I don't know why it is always so hard to post pics on here.. Anyway an Admin can either tell me what I am doing wrong or make this easier some how?? This is what I just got when trying to post pic.. "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." WTF does that mean?? Anyways if interested let me know and I can text or email pic...I guess.
*** I don't know why it is always so hard to post pics on here.. Anyway an Admin can either tell me what I am doing wrong or make this easier some how?? This is what I just got when trying to post pic.. "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." WTF does that mean?? Anyways if interested let me know and I can text or email pic...I guess.
