Bronco Rear shock mounts -- Broken but repairable easy

jkrell
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:09 am
Bronco Info: Ford F150 Flareside
Location: So Cal

Bronco Rear shock mounts -- Broken but repairable easy

Post by jkrell »

These were on shockseals kris bronco...they broke but its an easy repair. Was planning to repair and run them on my bronco but I recently sold it. Very easy repair and install and it would be better than new.

$75, located in Upland.

Image

Image
jkrell
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:09 am
Bronco Info: Ford F150 Flareside
Location: So Cal

Re: Bronco Rear shock mounts -- Broken but repairable easy

Post by jkrell »

How about $25 bucks? These would be be an easy install and better than new if anybody is looking to install rear shocks on their bronco.
User avatar
RNR Baja
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:27 pm
Bronco Info: Black 94 for chasing
Location: Torrance Ca

Re: Bronco Rear shock mounts -- Broken but repairable easy

Post by RNR Baja »

I am interested, I will be out that way this week for work. Will send a PM if still available.
Dezertbronco
Posts: 652
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 am
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco EB
Location: Highland, CA.

Re: Bronco Rear shock mounts -- Broken but repairable easy

Post by Dezertbronco »

I will take it, let me know where to pick it up. I can come tomorrow.
jkrell
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:09 am
Bronco Info: Ford F150 Flareside
Location: So Cal

Re: Bronco Rear shock mounts -- Broken but repairable easy

Post by jkrell »

Hey Matt, didnt know that was you till i just looked at your profile. I just pm'd you with my address and cell.
Dezertbronco
Posts: 652
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 am
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco EB
Location: Highland, CA.

Re: Bronco Rear shock mounts -- Broken but repairable easy

Post by Dezertbronco »

Gone.. Thanks for the part.
Post Reply