35 BFG KM2

beniflas
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:18 am
Bronco Info: 90 Bronco 5.8
Location: Imperial Valley

35 BFG KM2

Post by beniflas »

Buddy has these for sale, if I get him a buyer he buys me lunch.

http://imperial.craigslist.org/pts/4279710846.html

35" BF Goodrich Tires Mud Terrain T/A KM2 Tires
USED only 800 miles
I'll throw in 35" spare tire not as new as the 4 others but good enough as spare.
Size = 35" x 12.5 x R15
Willing to trade for some 31" x 12.5 x R15 or 32" BUT must be as new as mine or better let see what you have.
$650 firm !cash only!
TIRES ONLY .... RIMS NOT INCLUDED
4x4_mafia_jon
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:29 pm
Bronco Info: all stock on some 33s.. just crossed over from the rock crawler dackside

Re: 35 BFG KM2

Post by 4x4_mafia_jon »

I have 31s but there not that new good luck
beniflas
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:18 am
Bronco Info: 90 Bronco 5.8
Location: Imperial Valley

Re: 35 BFG KM2

Post by beniflas »

Sold.
Post Reply