Page 1 of 3
Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:09 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Trying to clean out all the crap I've got stored in the shop & misc. bronco stuff is a bunch of it.
Here's most of what remains after parting the 86, 87 & 96.
If you see something you like let me know. Prices below were just a cut & paste from craigslist. GFB guys get better deals. Especially guys I know & have dealt with before
Clean battery tray (came off '87) - $20
Radius arm brackets - $5
Grey glove box door off the '96 - $5
Plastic "interior" pieces that go along the "bed" rails & up the b pillar where the shell attaches - tan. FREE to a good home
A/c system parts - $50 all
coil buckets / shock mounts - $10/pr
Fan shroud - off 302/5.0L with auto trans - $25
Catalytic converter - $35 (have other straight through one I may sell too)
Coil Blocks. Have with and without sway bar mounts - $10 pr.
Brake booster & master (reasonably new!) - $35
bracket for spare tire mount - $15
body mounts (rear cab ones) - $40 pr
rear shackle hangers - $35 pr.
rear shock mounts - GONE
Throttle cable - $5
Cowl (white or green) - $25 ea.
Speaker mounts (behind front seats in cab wall) -$10 pr
metal mounts for interior panels over rear wheel wells - $10 pr.
hood hinges - $10 / pr.
Gas pedal - $5
brake pedal (with bracket) - $10
fuel line - $5
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:30 pm
by Polarcub
Steve PM sent
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:40 pm
by ChaseTruck754
1 steering box & the BW t-case boot tentatively spoken for so off the market till January or so.
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:22 pm
by AussieRod
I'll put my hand up for the t/case cover and boot, if the sale falls through, plus the other boot if it hasnt sold yet, and a good rh upper door hinge if you have one.
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 am
by greaslife
Pm sent
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:22 am
by ChaseTruck754
Door hinges left with the doors so can't help there - sorry.
I'll keep you posted on the 1st shift boot but it's for Jeremy so unless he all of a sudden doesn't need it I don't see the deal falling through. 2nd shift boot is yours though Rod - just gotta find it again
And 2nd steering box is now spoken for as well.
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:24 pm
by ChaseTruck754
found more...
Pedal box & brake pedal out of the '87 - $5
SOLDrear angled/tapered leaf blocks - factory - $10 / pr.
SOLD
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:53 pm
by AussieRod
ChaseTruck754 wrote:Door hinges left with the doors so can't help there - sorry.
I'll keep you posted on the 1st shift boot but it's for Jeremy so unless he all of a sudden doesn't need it I don't see the deal falling through. 2nd shift boot is yours though Rod - just gotta find it again
And 2nd steering box is now spoken for as well.
I'd prefer the floor cover and boot if thats a go-er. I'll have the Bko fuel door assý too.
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:28 am
by ChaseTruck754
Floor cover & boot is spoken for - by Polarcub.
Only the boot off the '86 is still available. Do you no longer want this?
I'll put the fuel fill stuff aside for you too.
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:54 pm
by ChaseTruck754
'86 T-case boot & fuel door/fill stuff off for an Australian vacation!
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:23 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Almost forgot - I've got most, if not all of the chassis wiring harness off the '87 here. Guy took a bunch of the engine harness when he bought the engine, but the chassis stuff is here.
I've also got the complete harness out of the '86. That one I'm going to offer up with the 351w as an option for my supercab when I list that soon but if the motor doesn't sell with the truck both motor & harness will be for sale either together or apart.
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:21 am
by gunit
I can use the washer bottle PM sent
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:10 am
by ChaseTruck754
Got it and replied Dave.
Water bottle spoken for.
Hood latch & cable are now sold & the mirrors are pending payment.
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:47 am
by ChaseTruck754
More stuff found & added to 1st post - tail lights & battery box.
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:36 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Mirror payment has arrived so those are off the list now and both steering boxes & the trans tunnel/shift boot will be delivered this weekend so those are done now too.
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:19 pm
by titonium
If you still have a cat. I'm intested my# is 310 291 1704 this is my first reply ever so I hope it works. Thanks
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:36 pm
by ChaseTruck754
It worked. Calling now
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:52 am
by ChaseTruck754
'87 steering column sold
Found more crap though...
Steering shaft off the '96 - $30
Fuel door setup off the '87 (same up to '96) - $20

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:51 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Tail lights & hitch sold & removed from list.
Still lots of misc., little crap here though!
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:29 am
by shockseals.com
do you have the cab? I would like a 2 foot square from the center of the floor if you do.