Page 1 of 1

Baja Designs SolTek HID

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2025 6:32 pm
by mgobaja
Baja Designs HID - SolTek.

These are bitchin lights for your OBS F150 or Bronco.

Two flood and One Spot.

Not new, but all three work and fire off quickly. The frames could use a fresh paint job, or new powder coat if that is important to you.

I can ship at your expense if needed. I would guess after being wrapped in bubble wrap to minimize the damage risk, the box will get to be in the $75 to $100 range, including insurance within the lower 48 states. but Ill only charge you the true price.

Or I can try to arrange meeting you somewhere in the Inland Empire during the week.

$400 CASH, plus shipping if needed.

Re: Baja Designs SolTek HID

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2025 4:17 pm
by mgobaja
SOLD