Page 1 of 1

Flaming River Steering Shaft - Brand New

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:26 pm
by Brad12
It's been a long time since I've been on GFB. My 94 got stolen before I had a chance to install the Flaming River steering shaft I got for it, so I'm hoping someone here can benefit from it.

The part number on this is FR1518-1DD and it's brand new. Asking $175 and I'm willing to ship domestically on your dime. It will ship from the bay area, CA so shipping probably won't be more than $30 to the East Coast and cheaper if you're closer.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Flaming River Steering Shaft - Brand New

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:42 pm
by nubreed71
I'm assuming this is similar to the Borgeson unit? Looks like a great deal. Their site says 84-94, otherwise I'd grab this for my '97 Crewcab. Good luck with the sale!

Re: Flaming River Steering Shaft - Brand New

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:30 am
by biggiek
Interested in this!

Re: Flaming River Steering Shaft - Brand New

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:08 pm
by Brad12
biggiek wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:30 am
Interested in this!
Shoot me a PM if you're serious.

Re: Flaming River Steering Shaft - Brand New

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:04 pm
by Brad12
This steering shaft has been SOLD.