Page 1 of 1

Raceline Monster beadlocks 17x9.5 w/ BFG MT KM1 35x12.50-17

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:38 am
by black954
Unfortunately my build isn't going to happen so I'm selling off a LOT of parts i've gathered over the years. First to go are the wheels and tires. They are brand new Raceline Monster beadlocks 17x9.5" with 5x5.5" BP and 4.0" BS. Mounted to them are like new BFG MT KM1 35x12.50-17 tires in near new condition, 500 miles tops. I'm near Chicago and could help deliver them WITHIN reason. asking $2200 for all 4. I'll also throw in a brand new black steel 17x8 steel spare wheel if they sell for a decent price.

Re: Raceline Monster beadlocks 17x9.5 w/ BFG MT KM1 35x12.50-17

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:08 am
by black954
Price dropped to $2,000. I can meet up within a 100 miles or so as well.

Re: Raceline Monster beadlocks 17x9.5 w/ BFG MT KM1 35x12.50-17

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:35 am
by black954
$1850

Re: Raceline Monster beadlocks 17x9.5 w/ BFG MT KM1 35x12.50-17

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:22 pm
by black954
SOLD