Page 1 of 1

New 2.5x12 FOA Bypasses

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:56 pm
by 4lowLance
2.5"x12" 3 tube bypasses
i bought these from someone who abandoned their bronco project. They sat on the shelf for a few years and are valved for the rear of a bronco according to the seller.

They were leaking from sitting, i sent them back to FOA for new seals and to have 90s put on the hoses. i ended up going another route, i got impateient waiting for them to come back from FOA. They are totally ready to go.

$550 located in Ventura CA
i will ship but prefer not to.

Image
Image

Re: New 2.5x12 FOA Bypasses

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:00 pm
by 4lowLance
Sold

Re: New 2.5x12 FOA Bypasses

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:52 am
by VintageIronFab
Ok so here’s the deal on FOA shocks- I think from my personal experience they are pretty decent but you can NOT use Viton seals. So they seem to use good seals and they leak. I think they use the same seals all of the others use but the shocks leak. Well mine don’t and it’s because of the Buna seals. If you go that route I think you will be just fine. In a rear application I would try to make or use shock shaft protectors because on my daily 96 the shafts are a touch rough - I’m betting it’s because the shafts aren’t King /Fox quality - but you aren’t paying that price either.