Page 1 of 1

wheels aluminum 5x5.5 17"

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:56 pm
by mgobaja
6 wheels. 17"x9" - 5x5.5 lug spacing. Drilled for 11/16" studs. Approximately 4-3/4" back spacing. When I bought them , I was told they were for 5/8" studs, they still could be used for 5/8" studs if you wanted to make up insert to reduce the size from 11/16". TIRES ARE NOT FOR SALE. Wheels only. I have just chosen to use another wheel.

wheels are located in Yucaipa, but can meet between Anaheim and Yucaipa most days during the week. Will not ship. Not interested in trades, and will accept cash only. they are currently mount with the tires on them. I will get them dismounted in the next few days.

Asking $750 cash for all 6. Tires are NOT included

Re: wheels aluminum 5x5.5 17"

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:57 pm
by mgobaja
Bump and price reduction to $675

Re: wheels aluminum 5x5.5 17"

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:51 pm
by mgobaja
$650 now

Re: wheels aluminum 5x5.5 17"

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:05 pm
by mgobaja
Bump and price drop - $600 for all 6 wheels

Re: wheels aluminum 5x5.5 17"

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:03 pm
by mgobaja
Bump