Page 1 of 1
KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:12 am
by tcm glx
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:14 am
by tcm glx
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:15 am
by tcm glx
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:51 pm
by PBR
i heard it was awesome but crazy crowded! tons of people getting in the way of the racers, falling rocks on cars and people. did anyone see sean driving my bronco around out there? he said the new aluminum radiator was awesome and he was crawling around people all day!
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:21 am
by BajaBronco13
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:43 am
by BajaBronco13
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:04 am
by BajaBronco13
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:34 am
by BajaBronco13
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:46 pm
by Nick
Thanks for sharing! It's crazy how those canyons got packed, i just hope the blm doen't find that as a reason to shut it down!
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 pm
by randomthoughtsracing
Here are some vids and pics from the LCQ @ trapdoor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S676UtuGso
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:58 am
by billy1911
I saw your Bronco at sledge hammer Tony, This was my first KOH help out the Trent fab car, Wish I knew the hammer trail so I could find a good spot to watch the crawling parts. How did the full bodied blazer/chevy truck do?
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:19 am
by tcm glx
Hey Billy! Sledge was the place to be, sorry we missed you out there, not sure how the blazer did, it was hardly full bodied though, all fuiberglass
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:25 pm
by billy1911
It had more of a factory body then anything else out there. After crow bar it didnt have a front clip
Re: KOH 2010 Pics
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:57 pm
by rezrider
billy1911 wrote:I saw your Bronco at sledge hammer Tony, This was my first KOH help out the Trent fab car, Wish I knew the hammer trail so I could find a good spot to watch the crawling parts. How did the full bodied blazer/chevy truck do?
I happened to be at mile marker 33 when he pulled up...no skins on the front or right hand side, must have lost it at Crow Bar over by Soggy DL. They were broken down at that point, not sure if they got any further...