Page 1 of 1

Crandon!

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
Anyone going? I will be going out there Friday after work. The other guys I work with will head out Thursday morning and we will have the Pro-lites there. None of the Pro-2's will be making a showing this time around. If anyone is heading up come find me and I'll share some of our "good" Minnesota beer.

Re: Crandon!

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:09 pm
by flyinbronco
ESHALLBETTER wrote:Anyone going? I will be going out there Friday after work. The other guys I work with will head out Thursday morning and we will have the Pro-lites there. None of the Pro-2's will be making a showing this time around. If anyone is heading up come find me and I'll share some of our "good" Minnesota beer.

Its on my bucket list. One of these years I'll be out to check it out.

Do they still have the GOBs race?

Re: Crandon!

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:31 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
Sort of! That would be the classix cars, at least they did a couple years ago when we were going to all the races. Nothing like seeing an airborne station wagon!

Re: Crandon!

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:43 pm
by SteveG
I don't know that I'll ever make it out there, but Crandon would be a damn good time.