Page 1 of 1
5.8L FelPro gasket set
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:29 pm
by SteveG
Incomplete but still has lots of gaskets. It's going in the trash but I'll pull it out if someone wants it. I can ship on your dime.
Re: 5.8L FelPro gasket set
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:30 pm
by SteveG
............
Re: 5.8L FelPro gasket set
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:32 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Steve - if these aren't spoken for yet I'll pay ya to ship um. My guess is shipping will be cheaper than a new set would be. Or at least hopefully it is! Zip is 92647.
Re: 5.8L FelPro gasket set
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:59 pm
by SteveG
Out of the trash... text me your address and I'll ship tomorrow. Shipping will probably be half the price of a valve cover gasket set. And these are the nice, rubber coated steel.
Re: 5.8L FelPro gasket set
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:52 am
by ChaseTruck754
Thank you!