Double shock brackets, stock suspension parts, shell
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:58 am
I have these posted in my parts thread, but figured some people may miss the free part, so here is the free stuff!!!
- Shell off of my 1990. I replaced it because it has some holes in the top where a roof rack was mounted. The glass is still in great shape. This thing is free, I just need to get it out of the way.



- Misc. stock front-end parts. Have steering, stock radius arms and pivots, stock shocks and front duel shock lower mounts. Also have coils, and some stock bumper parts. The bumpers are dented up, but the mounting plates and parts are still good. All FREE plus shipping. Won't ship the big stuff... thats a lot of work.

- Shell off of my 1990. I replaced it because it has some holes in the top where a roof rack was mounted. The glass is still in great shape. This thing is free, I just need to get it out of the way.



- Misc. stock front-end parts. Have steering, stock radius arms and pivots, stock shocks and front duel shock lower mounts. Also have coils, and some stock bumper parts. The bumpers are dented up, but the mounting plates and parts are still good. All FREE plus shipping. Won't ship the big stuff... thats a lot of work.
