Wardy-style

RSR

Wardy-style

Post by RSR »

I hope that I am posting this in the right place. I would hate for it to get moved. :D Long story short: I was given this decent mobile home that I did not want in the first place. I became a very large headache very fast. I sold it to a friend very cheap just to get rid of the headache. He, being a good guy and good friend, didn't think that that he had paid enough for it, so...he decided to trade me these two old for supercab shortbed 2x4 pickups that had been sitting around his place for quite some time. Actually, his wife finally admitted to me that she had been on his case for quite some time to get rid of them. He drove them out to my place (both of them quit on the way and he towed them the rest of the way. One ran out of gas and the other had been sitting for so long that I suspect that the gas was really baaaaaad). If anyone wants the '86 (i think that is the year model) I will give it to you. You just have to drive to BFE Texas and haul it home. As an added bonus, I will load up the bed with a whole bunch of parts that have been taken off of all the other trucks that I have worked on for friends (read this as free labor just because I am the only guy in the country who knows how to makes trucks go fast without breaking; and that if they had had to pay for the mods that I did, they would have never have been done). Not to mention that my wife is now on my case to get rid of them. :D
Broncodawg
Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find

Re: Wardy-style

Post by Broncodawg »

If it was a crew cab, would be on my way!
Keep the Boss happy at all costs! :? :roll:
Ole Yeller-89 Bronco Prerunner/77 Bronco rock rig/79 F100 prerunner yard art