Page 1 of 1

Hollander's Supercrew

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:06 pm
by hollandermotorsports
So I came to the realization now that I am married I really cannot afford to own a race truck anymore nor do I want the stress. I will still race with others and buy seats but do not need the equipment sitting. So this truck popped up for sale and the owner was looking for a race vehicle. Long story short I no longer own a race truck but got a sweet family prerunner so the wife could not get mad. Even if she learned of it while out of town visiting family. I can thank Willie for this as his supercrew kinda started the want for this one. We are doing a few mods to this truck but for the most part it is pretty dialed and hungry for some baja miles. More about the truck and pics to come soon. Currently Bronco is still under knife getting some updates like Cho beams ect. Plan is to keep that for Baja Sur and Supercrew for desert, day trips, Baja Norte.

FB_IMG_1554749419731.jpg
FB_IMG_1554749419731.jpg (129.98 KiB) Viewed 1710 times
FB_IMG_1554749423057.jpg
FB_IMG_1554749423057.jpg (69.45 KiB) Viewed 1710 times
FB_IMG_1554749426477.jpg
FB_IMG_1554749426477.jpg (34.72 KiB) Viewed 1710 times

Re: Hollander's Supercrew

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:39 pm
by funinthesun95
Your welcome! Lmao

This last baja trip really sealed the deal on the love for the supercrew.

I will always want a bronco and end up with one again soon I am sure. But family wagon is excally correct for what these truck are and can do. Congrats!

Re: Hollander's Supercrew

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:29 pm
by Becks_Bronco
Awesome! That body style of F150 only looks good with wide glass on it.