Page 1 of 1

93 Lightning

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:21 pm
by philofab
Some of you guys have met my buddy Jeff at different events. He just sold his Ford Ranger and bought a 93 Ford Lightning. I'll post some pics later but I'm trying to talk him into a 4x4 conversion or a lift and some go fast parts....

Re: 93 Lightning

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 pm
by tcm glx
Philo, is that CHO on DR? I saw what he is looking to do, its going to be nice, even if he leaves it 2wd.

Re: 93 Lightning

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:34 pm
by philofab
tcm glx wrote:Philo, is that CHO on DR? I saw what he is looking to do, its going to be nice, even if he leaves it 2wd.
Jeff isn't on any forums... he hates all that stuff. He picked up the truck for 3K!!! it's not perfect but it's mechanically sound and a 7 out of 10.

Re: 93 Lightning

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:09 pm
by BajaF250
Wow, lot's of potential... 4x4 conversion would be great... but build some nice travel front and rear would be most appropriate. Mark Keefer has one... you need to check out his...