Page 1 of 1

1996 F250 Prerunner Project

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:46 pm
by SteveSherrodBuilt
I'm new here on GFB and would like to share my 1996 F250 build. So far truck has custom 4.5" over beams, King coilovers, custom built front bumper with valance...and a bunch of other stuff I will post. Planning on cutting the back off, shortening the wheelbase, and doing a nice tune back half. Stay tuned!

1996 F250 Prerunner Project

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:47 pm
by Tchajagos
Needs more pics!!

Re: 1996 F250 Prerunner Project

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:20 pm
by ChaseTruck754
pics are in the other thread. 2 got started

Re: 1996 F250 Prerunner Project

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:25 am
by SteveSherrodBuilt
Sorry guys! How do I delete this thread? I accidentally started two. The other one has pics!

Re: 1996 F250 Prerunner Project

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:13 am
by ChaseTruck754
you can't. I think SteveG is the only one who can. Maybe he'll see this & do it.