Page 1 of 1
New Bronco inspired Dakar body from Brenthel
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:08 pm
by Travisfab
Check it out.

Re: New Bronco inspired Dakar body from Brenthel
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:16 pm
by Mojo
I'm in love!!! That is aswesome
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:26 pm
by Wrightracing.net
Fiberwerx is doing the new Body. Should turn out nice.
Re: New Bronco inspired Dakar body from Brenthel
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:58 pm
by BDKW1
Looks like and aerodynamic nightmare. Not feeling the boxy look either.
Re: New Bronco inspired Dakar body from Brenthel
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:38 pm
by dtbback
I wish the rear window was larger and that the side windows were a straight line. Other than that I think its awesome.
New Bronco inspired Dakar body from Brenthel
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:36 pm
by cs_drums
Like it but not in the powder blue
New Bronco inspired Dakar body from Brenthel
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:46 am
by Rmc
I think it looks pretty cool. Maybe it will inspire ford to follow suit. I'm not holding my breath though.
Re: New Bronco inspired Dakar body from Brenthel
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:37 am
by SC150
Love it.
Re: New Bronco inspired Dakar body from Brenthel
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:13 pm
by ChaseTruck754
While i'm sure I could nit pick & find things not to like here 7 there on it, I've seen a lot worse out there that is for sure! That thing is kinda cool!!
Re: New Bronco inspired Dakar body from Brenthel
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:22 pm
by jkrell
i dig this. Looks very cool.
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:17 pm
by Wrightracing.net
I would drive it.