Page 1 of 2
2009 F350
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:25 pm
by 7D6F250
I sold my Tacoma over a year ago and bought an 09' Super Duty 4x4 Lariat. Last November I was able to get a Carli Suspension system installed. Here's a small video from a trip I got invited to last month in Ocotillo Wells.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipppIts1I6Q
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:06 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
I've got a buddy with an '11 Dodge that has the full Carli treatment. Quality stuff for sure. Cool video, thanks for sharing.
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:26 am
by SteveG
I love the way the front has landed and settled before the rear even hits the jump... gotta love massive trucks off road.
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:10 pm
by 7D6F250
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:32 pm
by Nick
That was fun to watch! Thanks for sharing.
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:44 pm
by RyanDS650X
Looks like a helluva good time. Id love to do a GFB trip like this.
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:28 pm
by Nick
RyanDS650X wrote:. Id love to do a GFB trip like this.
Let's do it!
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 pm
by Silverslk
Nick wrote:RyanDS650X wrote:. Id love to do a GFB trip like this.
Let's do it!
IN!!!

Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:29 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
Silverslk wrote:Nick wrote:RyanDS650X wrote:. Id love to do a GFB trip like this.
Let's do it!
IN!!!

Looks like a blast! As soon as my bronco is done I'm in.
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:23 am
by Agui-E7TE
I did it last December for the first time and it was unbelievably awesome! I can't wait to get back out there.
Awesome video by the way, looks like a great time for sure.
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:20 am
by ChaseTruck754
Damn dude - you never told me you guys had snow! Then again we still haven't had time to catch up and get me the details of the trip over a beer yet. We need to do that soon!
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:59 pm
by 7D6F250
yea the snow was killer! none of us realy thought it would happen. perfecrt trip for some slow speed, then high speed, then camp fire and beer!
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:33 pm
by Seabass
Nice! Any videos or pictures of the mojave trail?
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:09 am
by ChaseTruck754
Seabass - video was a few posts up. See quote below.
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:21 am
by Seabass
Oops

Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:40 am
by BajaF250
Agui-E7TE wrote:I did it last December for the first time and it was unbelievably awesome! I can't wait to get back out there.
Awesome video by the way, looks like a great time for sure.
Yeah, I haven't done it yet and I'm really getting the itch to make the run... it's in my planning phase, but I have to figure out a time to do it... so many things to do with so little time!
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:28 am
by Agui-E7TE
BajaF250 wrote:Agui-E7TE wrote:I did it last December for the first time and it was unbelievably awesome! I can't wait to get back out there.
Awesome video by the way, looks like a great time for sure.
Yeah, I haven't done it yet and I'm really getting the itch to make the run... it's in my planning phase, but I have to figure out a time to do it... so many things to do with so little time!
It's definitely an awesome trip for sure. I did a story on it that documented our journey through the Mojave Road. We did it in two days and was just about 200 miles of dirt. We started off from Stoddard Wells in Victorville and finished just outside of Primm.
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:25 pm
by 7D6F250
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:29 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Nice roost - showoff!
Looks good man! Looks like you were having fun.
Oh and is that light bar new???
Re: 2009 F350
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:09 pm
by 7D6F250
got the HID's from TJM, they are X-Ray Vision's. Scored the lightbar from Defiant. They used the truck for a photo shoot a while back to demo thier different lightbars, and they let me keep the one I wanted! woot-woot!